CERTIFIED CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT
The role of a Clinical Medical Assistant is to directly assist physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals in providing patient care, with the focus being on performing clinical duties.The Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) is a comprehensive certification program for the student to prepare for employment in the health care field. This program is an excellent introduction to the nursing field and is highly recommended for the student who is planning to continue their education in nursing.
The Clinical Medical Assistant course follows the guidelines for certification through the National Healthcareer Association. The full course includes 6 sections of training including CNA and CHHA , EKG Technician, Phlebotomy, Patient Care Technician, and CPR/BLS certification.
The student will be prepared to receive certification as:
* Certified Nursing Assistant -NJ Department of Health and Senior Services Curriculum
* Certified Home Health Aide- NJ Board of Nursing
* Certified Clinical Medical Assistant - National Healthcareer Association
* Certified Phlebotomy Technician
* Certified EKG Technician
* CPR Certification - American Heart Association- BLS for the Healthcare Provider
1. NJ Board of Nursing Curriculum (classroom and clinical)
2. NJ Department of Health and Senior Services Curriculum (classroom and clinical)
3. Anatomy and Physiology
4. EKG Module
5. Phlebotomy Module
6. CPR Module
7. Clinical Medical Assistant Module
Classes enrolling every month in Monmouth County!
Classes will meet for approximately 5-6 months.